Chicken saute with green olive topping
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained pimiento stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 skinless bonless breast
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablesppons olive
1. Chop garlic, olives, parsley, lemon peel, blend. Mix in lemon juice.
2. Sprinkle chix on both sides with cumin, cayenne, and salt. Heat oil in heavy skillet over med-high heat. Add chix and saute until browned and cooked through, ab 3 mins per side. Transfer chic to plate.
3. Add olive topping to drippings in skillet; cook over med-high heat, until warm about 1 minute. Spoon over chicken.