Ranch Crockpot Pork Chops
Quickly seared pork chops finished off in a crockpot with ranch seasonings and served with mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
- 4 pork chops, about 1/2" thick
- Oil for browning
- 1 tablespoon homemade ranch dressing mix or you can use a store bought packet
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Mashed Potatoes, for the side
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 370mins
Quickly brown the pork chops on both sides over medium high heat in a little bit of oil. Don't completely cook them, just give them a quick sear.
Place them in your crock pot and sprinkle with the ranch dressing mix. Pour the soup over the top. Cook on LOW heat for 5-6 hours, or on HIGH heat for 3-4 hours.
Serve with hot mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Mini Vanilla Wafer Cookies 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Roasted Cabbage 4.7/5 (54 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (63 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Buttermilk Porkchops 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff without Mushrooms 4.1/5 (143 Votes)