- 1 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 11mins
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate with shortening or cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir all ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.