Chicken with Apricot Sauce
- 16 oz boneless chicken breats, cut into approximately 2-in strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger root
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 oz white wine
- 1-2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp apricot or other fruit jam
1. In a 10-12 inch non-stick frying pan, saute' the chicken strips in olive oil, garlic and ginger until cooked through and lightly browned.
Move chicken to a platter.
2. To the pan juices, add the remaining ingredients. Turn up the heat/flame until the sauce has reduced.
Add the chicken back to heat through and serve with rice, couscous or other grain.