- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 stick of Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1 c. Sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 20oz. can of Cubed Pineapple
- 1/2 c. of Milk
- 8 slices of White Bread, cubed with crust removed
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cream butter, sugar with beaten eggs. Fold in pineapple and cubed bread. Bake in greased casserole dish at 350 uncovered for one hour or until golden.
- Drain pineapple to reduce the liquidity of the casserole.
- Always place aluminum foil under the dish while cooking, as it tends to boil over.
- Watch carefully as to not burn the top.