Chocolate Chip Cookie Banana Cream Pie
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- Chocolate chips, optional
- 1 1/2 cups storebought chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 18 oz. tube
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 jar 6ox banana baby food
- 2 conts. (8 oz.ea. cool whip thawed)
- 3-4 bananas, peeled, cut crosswise into 1/4 thick slices about 3 cups. Slice your bananas just before you assemble the pie to prevent from turning brown.
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat over to 350. Knead flour into cookie dough. Press into bottom and up side of 9" pie pan. Line w/foil and fill with dry rice or beans. Bake 20 mins. then remove beans and foil and bake about 10 more minutes. Cool completely on rack.
In large bowl whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth. Whisk in baby food. Fold in 1 container whipped topping.
Arrange half of bananas over bottom of crust; spread with half of pudding mixture. Arrange remaining banana slices over filling. Spread with remaining pudding mixture. refrierate until set 1 hour.
Using back of spoon spread remaining whipped topping over pie. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Garnish with chocolate chips.