- 1 Loaf Ciabatta bread 6"x4"
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Portabello mushrooms
- 2 tsp garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 8 oz prosciutto ham
- 8 oz artichoke & garlic cheese spread
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 350% F.
Remove the gills of the portabello by scraping he underside with a soup spoon; trim stem. Combine olive oil, balsamic and garlic in a 2 quart glass bowl. Add mushrooms turning to coat well with the marinade. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes. Remove mushrooms from marinade and roast on a baking sheet for 8 minutes. When cool, slice the portabellos 1/4" thick.
Slice lenghwise a maximun 1/4" thick. Brush with olive oil and plce on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
Cut the sliced prosciutto into 1/4" wide strips and place on a baking sheet, separate and in a single layer, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crispy.
Top each crostini with the mushroom slices. Spread 1 1/2 Tbs of cheese spread on top of the mushrooms slices. Top with ham and bake for 3-4 minutes to heat crostinis through. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Spicy Thai Ground Lamb from "Fast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tex Mex Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean and Veal Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The (almost) Original Orange... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jarlsberg Cheese Sauce over Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- classic green bean casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- NEW ORLEANS SHRIMP AND ARTICHOKE... 0/5 (0 Votes)