Taco Pork Skillet
- 2 tbsp zesty italian dressing
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup zucchini slices
- 2 cups minute brown rice, uncooked
- 1 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Heat dressing in large skillet on medium high heat. Add pork; sprinkle with half of seasoning mix; mix well. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; cover.
Let stand 5 minutes.