Date Bars - Sue V
Yum! Powder sugar covered date bars is just what the doctor ordered. These chewy date bar delights are super easy and tasty, enjoy!
- 1 1/3 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup dates, cut up
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup nuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from bing.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix all of the ingredients and put in greased 8x8-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Bars will look doughy when you remove from oven. Cool 1 hour. Cut into bars and roll in powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Mockafoni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sandwich - Deli-Style Roast Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Asparagus Roll-ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Preserves - Peach Homemade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rex Sole with Grapefruit Olive... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven Method for Cooking Wild Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linda’s Noodle Kugel 0/5 (0 Votes)