SPICY CHINESE NOODLES
- 2 ounces pasta
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon green onions, finely chopped
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain.
2. While the pasta is cooking, combine in a small saucepan the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, and
3. Mix together the pasta and the peanut butter sauce. If the pasta is too dry, add a little fat-free chicken broth
to thin the sauce. Garnish with green onions.