The Most Awesome Pork Tenderloin Ever
- 1 package of pork tenderloins (2–2.5 lbs), there should be two small tenderloins in the package
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
◾Preheat your oven to 350º.
◾Spray an 11” x 17” baking dish with cooking spray.
◾Use a sharp knife to poke 6 holes along the topside of each of the tenderloins going about an inch deep.
◾Push a sliver of garlic into each hole and place the tenderloins in the baking dish.
◾In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, mustard, honey, juice, rosemary, pepper, and olive oil.
◾Pour the marinade over the tenderloins.
◾Bake uncovered for 45 minutes basting every 7–10 minutes. This gives the tenderloins a delicious glaze over the top.
◾Transfer the tenderloins to a large cutting board and allow them to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
◾Thinly slice the tenderloins and transfer to a serving dish or plates.
◾Drizzle the marinade from the pan over the sliced pork medallions and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- ~ Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin OR... 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin (Slow Cooker... 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (85 Votes)