Cherry Chocolate Nut Cookies
It's like a taste of chocolate-covered cherry in every bite of this yummy drop cookie! Chopped pecans add nutty crunch to the classic flavor combination.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from TASTEOFHOME.COM
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease baking sheets and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in the chocolate chips, cherries and pecans.
Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove to wire racks to cool.
You'll also love
- Hummingbird Cake 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- SHRIMP VERACRUZ WEIGHT WATCHERS 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Honey-Roasted Carrots 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry French Toast 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pudding... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)