Mom's Special Cake
- 1 box yellow cake
- 2 large containers Cool Whip (two 8 ounces)
- 2 containers ice cream (cherry chip and chocolate chip)
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding
- 1 package chocolate chip cookies (18 ounce)
- 1 jar chocolate fudge topping
- 1/4 cup margarine
1. Bake cake as directed, cool, slice in half.
2. Mix 1 cup hot fudge and 2 cups Cool Whip and 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding. Mix well, approximately 10 min. until smooth and not grainy.
3. Crush 20 cookies and mix 1/4 cup melted margarine. Place in the bottom of the springform pan.
4. Spread layer of chocolate sauce on top.
5. Add a layer of cake.
6. Add a carton of ice cream.
7. Add a layer of chocolate sauce.
8. Add a layer of ice cream.
9. Add a layer of cake.
10. Frost with 16 ounces Cool Whip. Freeze until using.