- 1/2 cup Kraft Barbecue Sauce or Bull's Eye Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 1 lb. pkg. (24) small prepared frozen meat balls
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large red pepper, cut into cubes
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
1. Mix barbecue sauce and jelly in a large skillet. Cook and stir on medium heat for 2 minutes or until jelly melts.
2. Add meat balls to skillet; cook for 10 minutes or until heated through.
3. Skewer each meat ball alternately on long wooden skewers or toothpicks with pineapple chunks and red pepper.