Peanut Butter Cheeseball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (not all-natural)
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, apple slices, Nilla wafers, for dipping
1.Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer.
2.Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap; bring up all four corners and twist tightly to form a ball.
3.Freeze for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the cheese ball is firm enough to keep its shape. Place peanut butter and chocolate chips on a plate. Remove the plastic wrap from the ball and roll it into the chocolate and peanut butter chips to completely cover, pressing them into the ball if necessary.
4.Place the ball on serving dish; cover and freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm. (Can be made ahead. If frozen overnight, thaw at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.) Serve with graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, Nilla wafers, or apple slices for dipping or spreading.