PORK CHOP BAKED WITH APPLE AND SWEET POTATO
- 6 ounces lean boneless pork loin
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium apple
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the sweet potato thinly. Quarter, core, and slice the apple into eight pieces.
3. On a large piece of foil, layer sweet potato slices, pork chop, and then apple slices. If desired, sprinkle with
cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
4. Wrap well and bake for 40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Dean & Deluca Crab Cakes 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Yakuza Cucumber and Avocado Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Filling 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Pork & Beans 4/5 (2 Votes)
- PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC AND... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Emeril's Spiced Apple Cider 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Mom's Famous Amaretto Sweet... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Okinawan Sweet Potatoes - Mashed... 3.8/5 (6 Votes)