Pumpkin Cake Streusel
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cut in pieces
- 1 .spice cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin, 15 ounces
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
1. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar in medium bowl.
2. Cut in butter two knives until crumbs form.
1. Heat oven to 350°. Spray and flour 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
2. Beat cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, milk, oil and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Beat on medium speed approximately 2 min. Stir in oats.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle streusel crumbs evenly over batter.
4. Bake 32 to 38 min. or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely