Blueberry Gelatin Salad
- 2 (3 oz) boxes black-cherry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Garnish: fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
In a large bowl, combine gelatin, boiling water, pineapple and pie filling. Pour into 13x9 inch baking dish. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add sour cream, sugar and vanilla, beating until smooth. Spread over gelatin mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into squares to serve. Garnish with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, if desired.