Caribbean Jerk Chicken wings
- 2 cups store bought mustard-based BBQ sauce (recommended: Cattleman's Gold Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Store bought jerk seasoning
- 18 chicken wings
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Prepare sauce by combining all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until heated through.
3. Rub jerk seasoning into chicken wings. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through. Brush generously with sauce and serve.