Lemon Grilled Chicken
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped parlsey plus extra sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp marjoram
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Use a peeler to remove the zest from half of the lemon, then trim with a small knife. Reserve and set aside. Grate the other side of the lemo t make 1 tablespoo of zest. Finally, squeeze the juice into a bowl.
2. In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest ad juice, oil garlic, and remaining spices. Add the chicken breasts and spoon marinade over chicken until well coated. Cove with plastic wrap. Chill 30 minutes or overnight if you have time.
3. Preheat the grill. Put the chicken breasts on the grill. Cook about 10 minutes on each side. Brush with reserved marindae 2-3 times during cooking. Sprinkle with reserved lemon strips and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Salmon w/Dill-Yogurt Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHILI RUBBED GRILLED PORK... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potato 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Pineapple Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macadamia Nut Lime Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Escarole and grapefruit salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia and vegetables with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)