Teriyaki Chicken and Noodle Bowl
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 2 TB olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 large carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 16 oz pkg. angel hair pasta or thin spaghetti noodles
- Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 TB corn starch
- 1 tsp sesame oil
1. With sharp kitchen scissors, cut up chicken into strips. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Toss in chicken. Cook about 10 minutes, until golden brown on all sides.
2. Dice up veggies pretty small. Start to boil water.
3. Remove chicken from skillet into large bowl. Add the other TB oil to skillet and add the veggies. Cook until tender crisp. When done place in bowl with cooked chicken. While veggies are cooking whip together ingredients for teriyaki sauce.
4. Pour teriyaki sauce in hot skillet. Whisk until it thickens up, about 3 minutes.
5. Serve. Place hot noodles in bowl, place veggies/chicken on top and pour sauce over whole bowl. Yum!