APPLE CIDER COOKIES
The recipe is the same as my caramel apple cookies but I used cinnamon chips instead of caramel baking bits.
- 2 Sticks of butter, softened
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 2/3 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Eggs
- 4 oz apple sauce
- 1 TSP vanilla (and or orange extract if available)
- 3 1/4 Cups flour
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/2 TSP cinnaman (and/or nutmeg)
- 4 packages apple cider mix (not fat or sugar free)
- 1 1/4 TSP baking soda
- 8-10 oz cinnamon chips- optional
1. Cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. Mix the eggs and vanilla/orange with the wet ingredients.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients in stages, scraping the bowl each time.
5. Chill the dough for 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 350F.
7. Drop cookies onto parchement lined baking sheets by round TSP.
8. Bake for 11-12 minutes.
9. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet then twist cookies off parchment paper and place on wire rack face down to finish cooling.