Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 lbs boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Franks or similar buffalo wing sauce
- 1 med bottle ranch dressing
- 3 8oz packs cream cheese @ room temp
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Boil chicken to cook thru then chop in food processor.
Mix chicken and buffalo sauce and spread in bottom of 9x13 pan.
Mix cream cheese and ranch together then spread on top of chicken layer.
Top with shredded cheese and bake for 20-30 min at 350 degrees.