Chicken Spectacular Casserole
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 cups cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (6 oz) box Uncle Ben's seasoned wild rice, cooked as directed on box (or rice pilaf)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Celery, chopped
- 1 medium jar pimento, chopped
- 1 (14-1/2 oz) can French-style green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 can low fat cream of celery soup
Saute mushrooms and celery in 2-3 T. butter until almost done.
Combine chicken, rice and remaining ingredients. Spoon into lightly greased casserole dish and bake at 350 for 35-40 min.