GRILLED AHI TUNA SALAD
- 6-12 ounces yellowfin tuna (ahi)
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoons soybeans
- 1/4 cup canned water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup papaya, cubed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- lime-soy vinaigrette (see Dressings)
1. Grill tuna for 2 to 4 minutes on each side, depending on your preference for doneness.
2. Slice into portion-size pieces.
3. Arrange the arugula leaves on a large plate. Sprinkle the soybeans and water chestnuts on top.
4. Add the papaya and ahi last. Garnish with sesame seeds and drizzle with 4 tablespoons of