- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking sheets.
2.Cream the butter with the white sugar and brown sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
3.Mix the flour and baking powder together. Stir in the flour mixture into the butter mixture and combine.
4.Form dough into 1 inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Make an indentation in each cookie and fill with jam.
5. Dip glass in surgar and flatton dough ball.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Let cool completely and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.