Cheesy Football Ball
What's more welcome at a game-day party than a cheese ball? A cheese ball that looks like it belongs in the game, of course. Three cheeses team up for some serious yum.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Since this cheesy spread makes 30 servings, it's perfect to serve at your next gathering of family or friends.
Substitute 1 pkg. (3 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits for the pecans.
Substitute chopped PLANTERS Mixed Nuts for the pecans.
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing (or greek yogurt)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 2 Tbsp. pimiento strips
- RITZ Crackers
BEAT first 5 ingredients with mixer until blended. Stir in onions. Refrigerate several hours.
FORM into football shape; coat with nuts.
ADD pimentos for the lacing. Serve with crackers.