Baked Potato Casserole
- 8 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3lbs total) peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup Carnation Evaporated Lowfat Milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8oz pkg) shredded 2% cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
1. Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 mins or until tender; drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cooking spray in 3 qt dish.
3. Return potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with hand held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 mins or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and remaining bacon. Bake for an additional 3 mins or until cheese is melted.