Cherry Almond Trifle
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz each) jello cheesecake flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) cool whip, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 20 oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Preparation time 20mins
Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup cool whip and sour cream.
Cover bottom of 2 1/2 quart bowl with cookies; top with pudding mixture. Mix cherry pie filling and extract; spoon over pudding mixture. Cover with remaining cool whip.
Refrigerate 1 hour. Sprinkle with nuts just before serving.