Chocolate Raspberry Crumb Bars
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/4 c (14oz can) Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/3 c seedless raspberry jam
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter in large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until well mixed. With floured fingers, press 1 3/4 c crumb mixture onto bottom of greased 13 x 9 baking pan, reserve remaining mixture. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Combine 1 cup of morsels and sweetened condensed milk in small heavy saucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring until smooth. Spread over hot crust.
Stir nuts into reserved crumb mixture, sprinkle over chocolate filling. Drop teaspoons of raspberry jam over crumb mixture. Sprinkle w/ remaining morsels. Continue baking for 25-30 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.