Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Red Wine Tarragon Sauce
- 1/4 cup low-salt beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Adapted from bing.com
teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan; keep warm. Add shallots to pan; sauté 1 minute. Add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 1 minute). Serve sauce with the steaks. Sprinkle with parsley.
2 servings Calories: 228