BLUEBERRY LEMON CURD TART
- 1 package pie crust mix
- 2 Tbls sugar
- 7 Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2 Tsp grated lemon zest\1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 Pint blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbls cornstarch
- 1/4 cup orange juice
Pre-heat oven to 450°.
Combine pie crust mix, 2 tbls sugar and 1 egg in medium bowl.
Press into bottom and sides of fluted tart pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden. Cool on rack.
Beat remaining eggs in top of double boiler. Stir in 1 cup sugar, butter, lemon zest and juice. Cook over hot, not boiling water until thick, about 15 minutes.
Remove from heat source and cool about 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Pour into crust and chill.
Combine blueberries and sugar in medium saucepan.
Dissolve cornstarch in orange juice and stir into blueberries. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixtures thickens and turns clear. Cool thoroughly. Spoon around edge of tart and chill until ready to serve.
Top with whipped cream if desired
You'll also love
- Broccoli Trees with Cheesy Dipping... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Gruyere Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- grape jelly meatball sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry short cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia and vegetables with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)