Omelettes with sausage and veggies shaped like a muffin. How cool is that?! Recipe is easily adaptable to your tastes. Enjoy!
- 1 pound Italian sausage (sweet, mild, hot variety depending on your preference)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (or other veggie)
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (or half and half depending on how you're feeling that day)
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese as needed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, brown Italian Sausage for about 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil.Spoon out the sausage and broccoli mixture evenly into each cupcake.
Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and broccoli.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mackerel Patties 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- Mexican Roll Ups 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Onion Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Croissant Breakfast Bread Pudding... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Bramble Jelly Shots 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Gingerbread and Pumpkin Waffles 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus with Poached... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Dinner Biscuit Muffins 4.5/5 (17 Votes)