Beef, Bell Pepper and Asparagus with Hoisin Sauce
- 1 T soy sauce, 1 T cornstarch, 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch strips. Combine these and refrigerate.
- Mix 1/2 c chicken broth, 2 T hoisin sauce, 1 T rice vinegar, 1 t sesame oil, 1 T soy sauce, 1 T cornstarch, and 1/4 t crushed red pepper.
Adapted from bing.com
Slice 1 yellow bell pepper and 1 lb asparagus into small pieces
Heat 2 t canola oil in large skillet over medium high heat. add beef to pan. Sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove beef from pan and set aside. Add remaining 2 t canola to pan. Add pepper and asparagus and sauté 3 minutes or until crisp tender. Stir in beef and chicken broth mixture. Stir 30 seconds or until sauce thickens.
You'll also love
- Peach Stuffed French Toast 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheese and Bacon Biscuits (RRay) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lentil Soup with Smoked Paprika... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Mozzarella and Basil Tart 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Canadian Style Bacon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Italian beef sliders 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pepper Crusted Roast Beef with... 5/5 (1 Votes)