MEDITERRANEAN SHRIMP KEBABS
- 6-12 shrimp (1 ounce each)
- 1/8 red onion, cubed
- 1/2 zucchini, cut in 1-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 yellow pepper, seeded and cubed
- 4 white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 metal or wooden skewers
1. Assemble kebabs by alternating vegetables with three shrimp per skewer.
2. In a small bowl, blend lemon juice, olive oil, and oregano to make a marinade.
3. Brush marinade over kebabs and place on grill for 7 to 10 minutes.
4. Turn and brush with remaining marinade while grilling until vegetables are cooked and shrimp