Pork Chop Skillet Dinner
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice (I used brown rice)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 orange slices
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
Add the onion and rice to the skillet and cook and stir until the rice is browned. Stir in the broth, orange juice and 2 tablespoons parsley and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Top with the orange slices and sprinkle with the remaining parsley.