- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef or one 16 oz package veggie crumbles
- 1 to 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 4 whole wheat burrito wraps
- 1 can spicy refried beans or unseasoned beans with 2 teaspoons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat the beef or veggie crumbles in oil, drain and add taco seasoning. Place a burrito wrap in the bottom of an ungreased pie plate. Spread with refried beans, top with 1/4 of the meat then then 1/4 of the cheese. Repeat three times. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. take off the foil and brown slightly. Serve with sour cream and salsa.