- Pizza Dough
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (or pepperjack)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Adapted from the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Divide pizza dough in half.
3. Roll each half into a rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick and 12 inches long.
4. Just think about the size of a piece of paper.
5. Sprinkle each half with equal amounts of garlic salt, basil, cheeses and pepperoni.
6. Starting at a short end, roll dough up tightly to form a log.
7. Slice into 1-inch pieces.
8. Place rolls on lightly greased baking sheets.
9. Bake for 10 minutes or until browned on top.
10. Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.