Yogurt-Curry Marinated Chicken Thighs
This healthy chicken thigh recipe is tender and packed with flavor, thanks to a yogurt-based marinade. The healthy yogurt marinade recipe also works well with pork, shrimp, firm fish or tofu. (Divide the recipe in half if marinating 1 pound of chicken thighs.)
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup onion, grated (about 1 medium)
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 large or 8 small bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), skin removed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 275mins
Adapted from eatingwell.com
Whisk yogurt, onion, curry powder, oil, salt and crushed red pepper in a shallow pan. Add chicken and turn until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 8 hours.
Preheat grill to medium-high or broiler to high. Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade) and grill or broil, turning once or twice, until no longer pink in the center, 25 to 30 minutes.
Serve with rice and a fresh garden salad for a delicious meal!
You'll also love
- Beef Fajitas in the Slow Cooker 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Classic 5-Ingredient Corn Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Carrot... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Moroccan Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Bake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken, Pork, & Crab Soup... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Thai Chicken Thighs 4.4/5 (19 Votes)