Pork Satay with Rice Noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin chops, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 9 ounces uncooked thick rice noodles
- Minced fresh cilantro and chopped peanuts, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Sprinkle pork with pepper. Place in a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with
onion. In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, onion powder,
garlic powder and pepper sauce; gradually add broth. Pour over
onion. Cook, covered, on low 4-6 hours or until pork is tender.
Remove pork from slow cooker and keep warm. Skim fat from cooking
juices; transfer cooking juices to a large skillet. Bring to a boil.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth and add to
pan. Return to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
Add pork; heat through.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Serve
with pork mixture. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Sundaes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled or Roasted Broccoli and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef Milanesa Torta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- TANGY TURKEY TOSTADAS 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Linguine with Cabbage and Butter... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Breaded Pork Chops 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Lemony Soup with White Beans, Kale... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Dan Dan Noodles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)