Baked: Muffins: (Paleo) Blueberry Lemon Coconut Muffins
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup “sugar”
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine ingredients coconut flour to “sugar” in a small bowl. In another, larger bowl, combine eggs through vanilla extract, mixing well.
Toss the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated. Add the blueberries.
Grease two (or five to six) muffin tins with cooking spray or coconut oil. Fill the tins to your liking with batter.
Bake at that 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
For the original coconut muffin recipe, visit Lauren’s blog! She’s my go-to muffin maker, with at least 10 muffin recipes just waiting to be made.
You'll also love
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna with... 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo, Michael Symon 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Dublin Coddle Irish Sausage,... 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Apple Sharlotka 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Christmas Maraschino Cherry... 4/5 (63 Votes)
- Soy-Honey Chicken With Lemon... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Braised Coconut Spinach &... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Meatballs with a Strawberry... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)