I've found my new go-to treat anytime I need a boost or something to simply snack on.
- 16 ounces dried dates, pitted and chopped
- 6 ounces dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup marcona almonds
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix all fruit and nuts in food processor until well chopped and blended. Add the wet ingredients and blend. Place in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Cool, then cut and serve.
You'll also love
- Baked Fish Sandwich with Spiced... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cauliflower and Carrot Gratin 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup (Crock Pot) 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken - Baked Lemon Pepper... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chewy Coconut Chocolate Chunks 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pappa's BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Roger's Cornbread Dressing 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cherry Date Balls-no bake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)