Greek Roasted Pork Chops with Potatoes: Brizoles Hoirines sto Fourno: μπριζόλες χοιρινές στο φούρνο
- Yields 4 servings
- 4 pork chops (each about 3/4 inch thick)
- 4 large potatoes, scrubed, wedges lengthwise
- 1 can diced tomatoes (with juice)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons oregano
Adapted from pookaswhatsfordinnergluttenfree.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 450°F
Lightly salt and pepper both sides of pork chops. In a hot skillet sear both sides of pork chops.
In a large roasting pan, place the pork chops in a single layer. In a large bowl add potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Toss ingredients in the bowl to coat all. Pour tomato, potato mixture over the pork chops.
Roast at 450°F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 400°F and cook for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are slightly browned and soft (test with a fork).
You'll also love
- new england butter crumb baked cod 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Country chicken with sausage &... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hearty Logger's Chili with Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Avgolemono Soup (Frugal Gourmet) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli and Parsnip Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cuban-style Pumpkin Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crispy Pork Medallions 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Mint Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)