- 1 large potato, peeled
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 10 ox cooked prime rib, 1/2 in pieces
- 1 T flat leaf parsley
- 1 t finely chopped rosemary
- 2 - 3 T ketchup
- 1/2 t Tabasco
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1 sunny side up egg for serving
- Chopped chives for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Oven 450 deg.
Boil potatoes until tender, 5 - 10 mins, drain, lightly mash
Heat butter in nonstick skillet, med heat
Add onions and celery, cook 2 mins
Transfer to potatoes in bowl
Add beef and remaining ingredients to skillet, add potato mixture, form into compact cake over med high heat.
Cook without stirring 2 - 3 minutes. Transfer to oven to brown the top, 15 - 20 mins.
Invert on plate, garnish.