Creamy Spinach Sausage Pasta
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in the tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
3. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Pesto Tilapia 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Honey Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Onion Potatoes Gratin (RRay) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli, Grape, and Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pecan Bacon Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Spinach and Pea Risotto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skinny Breakfast Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)