Creamy Spinach Sausage Pasta
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in the tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
3. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
You'll also love
- Spiced Blackberry Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Yukon Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Kale and pine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paseo Cuban Roast Pork Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian-Style Turkey Bacon Appetizers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Maui Kale chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Goat Cheese Turkey Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)