Italian Chicken with Garlic and Lemon
- 15 chicken thighs
- 8 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 5 lemons, juiced
- 10 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.Arrange the chicken pieces in a 10x15 inch enameled roasting pan. In a large skillet over medium high heat, fry the potatoes in 1/2 inch deep oil until golden brown, then put them in the pan with the chicken.
3.Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, parsley, onion, salt and pepper with the 1/2 cup reserved frying oil and pour this mixture over the chicken and potatoes.
4.Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours, basting the chicken and potatoes with the sauce mixture. Let rest for
5 minutes and serve hot.
You'll also love
- Bacon-Wrapped Double Pork Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled eggplant, roasted red... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Split Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Puffed Oven Pancakes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Pineapple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey w/ Rosemary Garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)