Thin Mint Brownies
- 4 squares BAKER’S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 sleeve (1/2 box) Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies, crushed
Adapted from meganscookin.com
1. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
2. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, and crushed Thin Mint Cookies, mix well.
3. Spread into prepared pan.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.)
5. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.