- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut into 1/2 x 3-inch strips
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen sweet red chili sauce
- 1 scallion, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together bread crumbs, corn flake crumbs and seasoned salt in a shallow dish. Place flour in a second dish and egg whites in a third dish.
3. Coat each fish strip with flour, dip in egg white and coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared pan.
4. Coat breaded fish sticks with cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.