- What You Need
- 1 salmon fillet (1 lb.), cut into 4 tile-shaped pieces
- 5 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. oil1/2cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. capers, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
COAT fish with mustard. Heat oil in medium skillet on medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 3 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove fish from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD onions and garlic to skillet; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally. Add all remaining ingredients except 1 Tbsp. parsley. Cook 5 min.; stir. Top with fish; cover. Cook 4 to 5 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
SPRINKLE with remaining parsley.
Kraft Kitchens Tips Special:
Sprinkle with KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese just before serving.