Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce give this hearty baked Buffalo chicken dip a familiar flair. Try it today!
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 (6-ounce) container Yoplait® Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- Pita chips
- Cut-up celery
Preparation time 22mins
Cooking time 55mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch square pan or baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix dip ingredients; spread in pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with chips, pretzels and/or celery.